We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of children of all abilities to join our school in September.
Full time (32.5 hours per week)
Teacher Main Scale point 1 – 6a – 16 £22,917 - £33,164
Closing date for applications is 4th June 2018 9am
Interview date 6th June 2018
Little Common is a welcoming and supportive 3 form entry school with a well established team of professionals working both within school and supporting other schools locally. This provides valuable CPD and an innovative environment to promote learning for children and exciting opportunities for staff. We are in the process of embedding a teaching for mastery approach in mathematics to secure children's understanding and fluency.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who are fun to teach supported by the Thrive approach.
- A well-resourced continually improving school environment.
- A friendly and committed staff team with high expectations.
- A supportive induction.
- An inclusive school with effective SEND support from our Inclusion Manager.
- An active governing body
- Be an enthusiastic teacher
- Have high expectations of children of all abilities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a proved track record of good or outstanding progress with your class
- Work well as part of a team
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be booked by contacting Sue Cherry on 01424 842297 ext 202.
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE, WE CANNOT ACCEPT CVs