Deputy Holiday Club Coordinator
Little Common School is a large primary on the outskirts of Bexhill. We have a talented and dedicated team of staff and governors who are committed to our school vision: Learning, Caring, Succeeding…together.
We are looking for a Holiday Club Deputy Coordinator to assist in the running of our successful holiday club. The club is open during school holidays from 8am through to 6pm, apart from Christmas. The Deputy Coordinator arranges their working days for each holiday period wih the Holiday Club Coordinator to ensure full cover is available.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a team player, but can also manage a staff team.
- will train in first aid, administration of medicines and school information systems.
- has a good understanding of the duties of Safeguarding
- is approachable, friendly and willing to make very minute count.
- be meticulous with filing and recording of information giving regard to GDPR.
- is creative in designing and planning exciting opportunities for chidlren to learn through play.
- can multitask and remain calm under pressure.
We can offer:
- A well resourced environment.
- A friendly and supportive environment with a team who enjoys their work and working together.
- Training on school systems through in house staff.
- A role where days are rewarding and full of activity.
Working hours will be: a minimum of 250 hours per year, which is provided for through the employment contract and then additional hours as required.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Lisa Eglington on 01424 842297 ext 203
The closing date for applications is 28th September 2018 midday.
Interviews are being held on the morning of 3rd October 2018
Please note that applications must be received on a standard East Sussex County Council application form which is available with the job pack at www.littlecommon.e-sussex.sch.uk/vacancies
Documents and application:
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Sue Cherry, Little Common School, Shepherds Close, Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex. TN39 4SQ.
Please note we cannot accept CVs
We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
East Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.